Product Composition: Virgin HDPE (high density polyethylene) resin & a proprietary blend of additives including pigments, UV inhibitors, and AO stabilizers to provide:
- Unsurpassed strength, stability & workability
- Marine, commercial, municipal & residential applications.
- Exceptional performance in both saltwater and freshwater environments
- 6 vibrant color choices-Saddle, Cedar, Weatherwood, Cool Gray, Sand and White.
- Exceptional wood graining on decking board face. Note: ½x6” & 2×4” profiles are grained on both sides.
- LIMITED LIFETIME Guarantee with service that exceeds industry standards.
Generally keeping the decking surface rinsed to remove excess dirt and debris will keep surface in excellent condition. However periodic cleaning is recommended for best overall appearance.
- Prompt cleaning of any stain is always the best. Using a good household cleaner and a natural bristle brush will most often produce acceptable results.
- However, if dirt is allowed to build up on the surface for a prolonged time tougher buildup may occur which could require extra effort to remove.
- WearDeck has NO organic compounds so WearDeck will not support mildew or mold growth but if allowed to become and stay dirty the dirt, soil, debris will grow mold or mildew, requiring extra effort to clean. Again, standard cleaning practices will keep your WearDeck beautiful for years.
- Cleaning solutions such as; DAWN dish-washing solution, 409, Simple Green, Fantastik, etc. should work well for general cleaning needs.
- IF there is a grill on the deck, a non-rubber backed mat is recommended to protect against grease drops. If grease stains or any stain occurs they should be cleaned as soon as possible. The longer they remain the harder they are to remove from any surface / any product. DAWN dish-washing solution generally does an excellent job removing most grease stains.
- Pressure Washing is NOT RECOMMENDED.However, if pressure washer is used always keep spray tip from 12 to 18 inches away from deck material with a wide fan spray setting at medium pressure. NEVER use a fine point spray setting when cleaning any plastic, composite or wood decking material, as fine point spray on a pressure washer can and will most often damage any decking material regardless of type